We can help you start up a business and run it with confidence. The support of our professionals with in-depth knowledge, technical expertise and commercial insight can ensure that you make the best decisions from the beginning.
When you want to start up a new business, we can assist you in important decisions you need to take. For example:
- The company name.
- What the company is going to do.
- Why you think the business will be successfull.
- Who will be the shareholders and the directors.
- How much money you are going to invest.
- Where the business should bank.
- Which accountant should be appointed.
- How to start up a limited company.
Business planning helps achieve success. Our business plans include the following studies:
- Concise and complete executive summary and conclusion.
- SWOT analysis – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Assessment of the internal structure of the business.
- Assessment of the market and competitive analysis.
- Strategy, operating plan and objectives.
- Forecasting, financial analysis and spreadsheets.
- Risk assessment.
- Advice to turn your business plan into reality.